Essential maintenance work is being undertaken........

......oh dear me,the green eyed monster has reared its ugly head! I am currently experiencing some Blog envy.....yes,I am ashamed,but at least I'm honest! I have resigned myself to the fact that January has been pretty much a non-starter for me,certainly for 'paperdolly',I won't even try to excuse myself,instead I will look on this month of inertia as a period of contemplation & research....in other words,I have been reading,watching,looking,drinking tea & spending my evenings by the fire-laptop perched on my knee-being drawn in to the world of Blog that Mr M likes to call-Bloggington! There have been brief daylight excursions into the workroom,some finishing off,some repairs,a modicum of tidying,but nothing of note & certainly not worthy of Blog-space! Meanwhile over in the shiny land of Bloggington....there is much happy-making afoot,those lovely little Blog folk-clad in polka dots & vintage florals-are stitching,knitting,baking,homemaking & then sharing it with those less fortunate,filling us with joy & eliciting in me those shameful, covetous feelings! I am now 'following' so many of these charming folk,that most evenings find me popping into half a dozen Blog dwellings for a little look around their wonderfully presented 'homes',with so much kerb appeal & such loveliness to be found within......then,while I'm there I have a little rummage around & take a peep at the Blogs they 'follow' & before I know it I've been whisked away on a Blog adventure again! So its time my Blog-spot had a little makeover,as I'm not too hot on technology it could get messy......
............sorry for any inconvenience!