I have a dream....

had to find some way to commemorate what today is...MLK day.

Things have been wild and chaotic in my neck of the woods. They had to close the schools down on Friday due to violence involving a 13 year old stabbing 4 kids...one died.

SO my dream is ongoing...finding a place to live in which my kids won't have to miss school due to nonsense like this. I call it nonsense because it really is so stupid to me that kids are walking around with weapons. I am still shaking my head over this.

anyways I am here to show off some LOs done for The Scrappiest!!! Last weeks and this weeks...a brand spankin new prompt is up!!!!

check it out!

last weeks:

Photobucket

and this weeks:

Photobucket

both using Studio Calico's Home Front. They were generous and sent some goodies out to Liz for the DT go and see how we all rocked it out!

I also wanted to show you all another LO from January's possibility kit over at SFTIO.

Photobucket

basically an honest LO about our business...how when we first opened it we had so much hope, we thought there were so many possibilities out there awaiting...and how it's possible we may be shutting it down...and how heartbreaking it is for myself...just seeing how it is our baby....

seriously...I love being a part of design teams for SFTIO and AAM. I was getting tired of scrapping fluff. Now I say that in the most in-offensive way...it's nice to scrap about the good things and pretty stuff...it's the safest way to go. These 2 places challenge me and push me more to get out of that little box I always seem to put myself into.

now if you scroll down a bit...you'll notice I had to take a LO out...it's going to be pubbed!!!! YIPPEEEEEEEE!!! my very first. and I am excited, honored, gushing, and all that good stuff.

well, take care my lovely peeps. off to do some scrapping!!!