January 2010 is here!!!

Hi! Happy New year!!!! How did you ring it in? we were boring this year...cooked on NYE, had friends over for dinner and a movie, they brought dessert (thanks, Eric & Astrid!!!) and when they were gone DH and I put the kids to bed and went to bed ourselves after some snuggling. LOL. You know, 2009 was drama filled...i think it was the perfect end to a rough year.

Today we slept in...took a nap, watched TV....my uncle knew of a place who makes Paella and we chipped in to buy some...oh my was it soooo good. YUM.

WELL...January marks my starting on 2 teams...SFTIO and B&B. I haven't gotten B&B goodies yet but I tell you the SFTIO kit was one kit I was so afraid to cut into...so beautiful. My mind raced with so many possibilities. LOL. The theme for Jan. 2010 is Possibility. and here is the reveal of the first LO I made with this kit. I am telling you the colors are so rich, vibrant...colors I enjoyed working with. The embellies, the paper...all fun stuff to work with. I did the 5 LOs required and have stuff left over I plan on using up for challenges at the forum!!!

So  are you curious enough yet?

Layout #1

SFTIO 029

close ups

Photobucket

Photobucket