the soundtrack of your life

hi again!

just wanted to come and show off a layout created for AAM's latest prompt!!!

I got them mixed up and started to photograph stuff I needed for the other prompt...and TG I checked again in the DT forum...crisis averted!

SO...I am a big music lover. I couldn't do a list of songs because the list is way too long. SO I chose the song which held most meaning to me and just speaks to me, for me, you know what I mean!

Like a child

AAM

This song is sang by Crystal Lewis. I have listened to her music for as long as I can remember...and boy do I wish I could sound a fraction of what she sounds like. She can SINGGGGGGG!!!!

here are the lyrics to the song:

LIKE A CHILD
© copyright 2001 Chris Lizotte
I'm coming to this place
Tired and far away
I'm longing for some peace
To help me through this day
So here's my life Lord, Here's my plea!

I want to see your face
Feel your warm embrace
And lay here like a child
In your loving arms
Where I'm safe from harm,
And the sorrow fades away

There's healing in your name
So I cry out to you,
Forgiveness is your way
Won't you see me through
So here's my life Lord, here's my plea!

I want to see your face
Feel your warm embrace
And lay here like a child
In your loving arms
Where I'm safe from harm,
And the sorrow fades away


SO I know I already scrapped this photo of Nani &I. BUT this is the only photo I have that conveys what that song means...in my head, it clicked automatically.

I used CCG's latest color combo...trying to make my way back into participating there. :D

and I used paper from a kit I got from IAAS.

sooo...what are you waiting for? head on over to AAM, check out what the DT has there and head over to the MB as well. If you join us you can be eligible to win a kit from IAAS!!!! :D Happy scrapping!!!