The object of my affection

hi!

remember me? Arlene, the chick who was always posting here, showing off layouts or just chattering....

Yeah, I'm still alive...just running around like crazy. I have some layouts to show off! yes, even with the craziness going on. Believe it or not, it has helped me a bit to de-stress.

SO...this is the first layout completed using the Passion Kit over at SFTIO. ready to have a looksie?

Photobucket

You know, I had a hard time thinking about what I should scrap about? The kit in ityself I wanted to tear into...it's so beautiful. But really? What can I scrap about that I am passionate about? SO...I do what I always do when uncertain....look in the dictionary....

and yep...I love to scrap.

yep, I love chocolate.

and shoes.

BUT the object of my affection...is my hubby! and always will be, I'm sure!!!!