No papers were distressed during the process.....

hello.

It was such a long weekend. :( please keep my family in prayer if you are a praying type of person. I got some news that wasnt the greatest and well...still trying to help and cope with it all.

anyways...here is a new sketch up over at the scrappiest. This week's sketch is so clean looking (to me) and I loved it because it doesnt look like anything I would come up with on my own. :)

I was surprised to not find anything distressed when I was done. You know how crazy I get with junking up paper. I did do some inking, however. LOL!

I am using up my stash here....these are very old chatterbox papers...I LOVED them when i first started scrapping and tried to buy up all I could find. I have quite the stash...it's embarassing!  The papers scream out spring to me...but I wanted these colors for the stark pictures.  

hope you like it...go check out what the DT has put together using the sketch, and please play along!

TTFN