so.

..I am tired and it's too early to go to bed.....

yeah, almost 10:30.

I wanted to post something and well...decide dto post on one of my all time fave things:

shopping!

I used to get tons of catalogs from Dept stores mailed to my house...and little by little they have dwindled since well...I haven't been shooping. Even though I need to.....

SO I opened up the little clearance ones that aerosoles sent me...I think their shoes are comfy! Some look a bit grandmama-ish....but they have a couple that are CUTE!

they look like I'd be able to chase after terrors in them alll day long. LOL

I love the colors!!! Though I am iffy on the pattern...looks a bit like curtains to me....right???? I love wearing skirts in this shape, though. especially in the summer. I dress them down with a crisp tee and flats for work.

OK, mama loves this suit. BUT the sistahs won't get much support in this...it's the curse of being bountiful and plentiful in that area. :/

well...I can barely keep my eyes open, and DH is home EARLY!!! YAY! off to bed, my friends. Nite nite!