guess what I been doing?

The shopping bug has bitten us...and we took advantage of sales going on at Kohl's and went to get the terrors some spring/summery things. It's so weird how fast these terrors have been growing!!! OMG, My son and oldest DD are almost catching up to me in height. That being said...I'm not tall...I'm a shrimpy 5'3....the good thing about having kids back to back (to back to back)is that the younger ones get hand me downs.

and then mama got some spoiling as well. :) Gotta love that the hubby actually LIKES clothes shopping!!! :D It was all his idea, too.

I got the basics: jeans, Tees, and then some stuff for going out like dress slacks because according to DH He misses me in "sexy office" wear. LOL!!! Poor thing. working at the shop and getting dirty doesn't really allow for me to wear nicer things because I get holes in my shirt from them getting caught on the machines and the counter. Jeans and tees are now a very common outfit.

the thing I am  most excited about? getting new shoes!!! Yay!!!

wanna see?



and then these:



Tomorrow's my Dh's birthday and we're going out...I'm thinking maybe I should dress up for him. :) I need to find out for sure what his plans are though. LOL