No, your eyes are NOT decieving you!

Hi!!! TGIF!

I know, it's been a minute since I've posted anything here. :( I've been suffering through migraines and headaches. Reading, trying to focus on anything made them a lot worse...so I have been avoiding the net for a bit. and colorful places. :eek:


SO...I have some layouts to show off. I haven't been scrapping as much as I'd like. I know...I say this very often, don't I? I hope that this weekend I can ignore everyone since my eyes feel better and scrap& do laundry all day long. I have deadlines screaming at me! I need to whip out my poor rebel as well...I havent been taking photos...need some of those for scrappy purposes, rigfht??!!!

Over at SFTIO we're still dealing with Anger. :D BUT there are peeks of July's emotion. the kit's to die for!!!
I just had to scrap about teeniest terror...this girl really excercises my patience with her testing me. I have to really be patient in the way I deal with her because of her personality: she's very assertive, bossy, has to have it her way...you know, like burger king. There are times I get really angry and have to take a couple breathers...and she sees this and feels so horrible...always asks me if I am angry/mad and if I still love her. No matter what she does, says, etc...I will always love her. This girl sure does know how to get the best of me.

ready for another one?????


This topic was hard for me to tackle. why? Because I didn't see myself as an angry person!!! But as I thought about it...spoke with the hubby and he gave me ideas...I started feeling better...but then a brief conversation with Rachel made this LO click. Women basically suppress their anger because it isn't what a "good girl" does. Yes, I am your typical good girl who does put my emotions on the back burner to deal with everyone elses'. I wholeheartedly admit it. I feel uncomfortable when there is someone angry around me and I try my best to diffuse it. But I don't give myself any consideration in dealing with this emotion. It's NO good to hold it all in, and trust me I am working on this. I'll be wearing my angry face when I'm feeling just that. Instead of plastering my smile to hide it.

Okey-dokie then...I hope ya'll enjoy your weekend...how has the weather been by ya'll? really HOT and muggy here...OIY...so not my thing.....

TTFN!