It's the 1st of the month!

and guess what????!!!! No you don't owe me rent!!! well...yeah...if you're a tenant of ours...we'll be by later on today.

there's a new prompt over at AAM you need to check out. the post is full of excitement  for a number of things.

wanna know why?

because we're featured here!!! Yay!!!! Check us out on BLOG BAY. How cool is that???

Taken



The DT has been asked to scrap their greatest fear. I have many of those: bugs...especially spiders. being alone, not being a good enough mommy/wife. fire, losing a sense...all 5 are very important to me, thank you very much! There are 2 that just the thought of KILL me...one is dying young. & trust me, I came very close....I just couldn't scrap it so I went with the other one that just makes my heart want to jump out and run...one of my kids being taken...be it kidnapped, or worse....gulp....

I am feeling choked up thinking about the feelings behind the layout....soooo if you want to know the details, read the journaling...head on over to Scrapstreet.

The 1st always is a reveal day at SFTIO. Courage is being revealed there and a layout of mine will be revealed here tomorrow....oh what the hay....here's one of courage...I need to balance out the fear...right??? LOL

The butterflies get in the way.


I soooo adore the pretty color scheme that courage had. :D
I just had to document how I always get these butterflies in my tummy when something new for me to experience comes along. sometimes I give in, sometimes I hesitate but go along with it...other times they just control me and well...I do all that I can to avoid the flutters. I'm such a chicken!

Ironically...this photo is of me behind the wheel...and those close to me know how hard it was to get me there. I am proud that I now drive around...not EVERYWHERE...but I do get around...to work...Church if DH isn't going with me (a rarity), DRs visits, to the kid's school. Even went to pick up Chinese LOL. I know that one day I will be laughing so hard at myself for being so scared. 

SO...please do share with me. A fear, and an instant you felt brave....