totally random tuesday post

wat's up???

well....I've been keeping some news to myself regarding my drs visits because I didn't wanna worry anyone. It turns out (to make a long story short) that I need to get some meds adjusted for my thyroids. That totally explains why I've been exhausted, moody, dizzy, with muscle aches, etc. I got a copy of the bloodwork to show my primary doc so she can prescribe something for me.

Last night i went to bed before my kids did. &&& Guess what? This AM they grumbled that they missed me. &&& their bed time story. awww...

I've been reading Nurse Matilda to the big kids. we go to the library 2xs a week and I was lucky enough to find a whole book that contained all 3 stories.  In case you wondered, Nurse matilda's the book version of Nanny McPhee. My kids have been totally hooked and can't wait to hear a chapter a day.


I've been reading shorter stories to teeniest terror and before i got to bed last night, she made me read her something and wanted to stay in bed with me. how cute right? even the pooch wanted to make sure I was OK. the hubby found him sleeping at the side of bed, near me. can you feel the love???!!!