Know this

Know this

I had to pop in quickly (I am way behind at work right now and really shouldn't be online) to show you this layout...another one created with SFTIO's Sept. Enlightenment Kit.

In this layout I am pretty much expressing how much these sisters should appreciate one another and they time they have together now. I sure didn't, and I remember that as a child I was always pushing my little sister away on the school playground because they girls were MY friends. LOL. My sis and I were always together....ALWAYS. Now that isn't the case too much...we both have families, live far away from each other and daily obligations get in the way of visiting...but I miss her very dearly and wish that I could've cherished being her main companion way back then. SO I hope that my little terrors learn to appreciate each other and the time they have together...since they all go to the same school...HEEEHEEE. before it is too late.
 Do you like what I did for behind the photo? The kit came with awesome lotus floral stickers...I took the negative and stuck it on my CS, heavily painted it, dried it with a hairdryer...since I don't own a heat gun yet...it cracked a bit...and then took some gold alcohol ink...brushed on some edges...then traced it out with my handy dandy white pen. sounds lengthy. but quick and cute IMO....



How was your labor day weekend?

mine breezed right on by, as usual. The hubby has a new addiction: Paintball. :sigh: he came in with welts on his head, his arms, and his shoulders from getting shot. BUT apparently he rocked at it...and was on high demand to be on teams. LOL. I guess his aggressiveness does come in handy!


Oh...I wanted to mention that I will pick a winner for the RAK I offered (AAM blog hop) soon....I'm sorry for the delay...but things have been CRAZY.