Cute

It's Friday!!! As if anyone needed any reminding!!! :D

well...what do you have planned? The girls and I plan on staying in for the weekend. The hubby and DS are going away for a youth retreat with the Church. They're all packed and ready to go.

well...I wanted to share some random cuteness.

ready?

I think my girls are cute.






I am a bit biased. 

sleeping babies to me are VERY cute! Sweet Selah still has our hearts.
Tyler's cute. MOST of the time. When is he NOT cute??? When he's
a) stalking me for my food. This occurs ANY time I eat. oh, and while I am cooking. Heaven forbid I should drop anything.
b) he goes in the bathroom and eats toilet paper. Seems like he prefers his fiber that way.

and how can I forget...my sonny boy. he's a cutie, too. Especially since he has to tolerate the "dumb" girls. *eyeroll* he just doesn't know that his sisters are preparing him for the world of girlfriends. He's gonna be an insider. LOL.


you know what else is cute?

this video!


the song is adorable...he wrote it to his wife, and the vid is even more so.

well, take care!