still hooked on sweets.

Happy Thursday!

We're still buzzing over at the teenyterrors household! Last night our fabulous friend/adopted family member...so Astrid, this makes you German and honorary Puerto Rican. (LOL)  baked a delicious cake for Anaïs. Her cakes are to die for!!! I wish I could attach a slice here for all of you to sample and then promptly die from the heavenly goodness of it. LOL!

she is very modest and said her buttercream flowes/leaves weren't up to par...the nerve, woman!!! LOL! It was delish!


My beautiful terror.

and for laughs....this is Astrid's cutie pie...terror in training. we went to the park over the weekend and everytime he saw me with the camera...he moved, ducked, blinked, reached for it....GRIMACED....I was exhausted when we got back chasing after the kid to get a cutie patootie shot. SO I will show you the shots I DID get...but saving the cute one for his momma...I don't have her permission to post his handsomeness all over blogger.

I may save these photos for a where's Nati type layout...just as a joke. LOL.

my brave daughter got close enough to this to photograph it:

badee, badee, that's all folks!!!!