love....

such a powerful word, isn't it?

Ok, I promise you this post isn't going to be as heavy as the prior two were. But it is still going to be deep.

First I'd like to thank the lovely ladies who left me comments on those posts. They made me smile and feel better. :) SO close your eyes and feel that huge cyber hug I am sending you right now!

My blog started off as just a showcase but as I started growing in my obsession with paper and photos, the things I created started changing into a whole other direction: little bits and pieces of my family, of who I am, my thoughts, every day life...so I feel like I can share what it is I am feeling here. So I make NO apologies for those posts because while they were heavy, they were shared in a positive light. Yes, I am human, yes, I go through many wonderful things, but I go through lows as well.

That said, I have something scrappy to show off. :)

This layout was created specifically for a challenge & is also using a sketch from here! I found out about this blog when my good friend, Elizabeth, showed off her awesome take on the sketch as a GD!!! (Congrats, E!)

Here are some detail photos.
I love how the original sketch had circles. since I was using such a busy combo of paper, I decided to add the circles using my hambly stash! Can you tell I am on a butterfly kick? I am also digging black & white patterned paper. It's so classy to me, IDK.

This layout is basically all about how I feel God's love in so many ways. I feel it through my children. They make me understand him a bit deeper...because I cannot imagine anyone else loving my kids more than I do. (Ok, hubby comes in at a close second...maybe tied?) No matter what they do, at their best, at their worst...I love them. How much more can He love me? I am provided for, taken care of, dealt with...get that spiritual spankin when I need it...when I see how beautiful the seasons are...I think wow, I love how He has decorated! LOL. I know, I'm silly!!! Tee hee.

Thanks for looking, and even more thanks in advance if you leave me some love!!!!