Ok....so I didn't get to ....

post over the weekend. :( It's been so busy! My hubby working, taking classes in Queens...getting my sister....spending time with her, Church, Shopping...oh glorious shopping. I drive my hubby crazy with my indecisiveness!

We have a wedding to go to this week and I've had to go get a dress and then shoes. I'll let you know a little about that later. First I want to share a layout with you.



As I thought about Acceptance...a song kept popping into my head. (Friend of God)  click on link for lyrics & to listen to song.

A lot of times it's hard to accept something that seems too good to be true...like my title. we're wary of it, question it, look for ulterior motives, etc. it's OK to ask questions if we don't understand something, but being able to accept things we don't understand...that's where faith steps in.

So now...back to shopping...
LOL. Gotta love how I go from shallow to deep so quickly.
I got these shoes in black:
Sorry Steve Madden, but I got these cheaper at DSW. :P
You don't know how long we were there. It was just too many options for me, so many shoes to pick from. I finally narrowed it down to those SM's and a pair of peep toe Guess. OMG was the decision hard.

The shoes are going to be worn with this dress. I tried on like 10 dresses, had DD take pix of how I looked in each...pix texted family for opinions...and still drove DH crazy. What can I say...that's just the way I am...