through her eyes


As promised, I am back today!
I wanted to share the layout that wowed Liz...LOL. It was made with the Nov. Acceptance kit from SFTIO. The story behind it is simple: the world can be a much better place if we as adults can see things through a child's eyes. They attack things in a way that makes no problem unsolvable, they see past the color of skin. They love so deeply, so innocently.
I chose a picture of this teenyterror because she especially would be an impact to the world...she is so sweet, so loving, I often imagine what kind of thoughts go through her mind...and picture they would be images of sunshine, rainbows, and pure delightful Joy.

I hope to have conveyed this in my layout....

Today is going to be nuts. we have a wedding to go to tonight, so I will be leaving my shop soon to get the teenyterrors fed, dressed, all fancied up all in hopes to make it in time despite holiday traffic. We're all very excited because this is a rare treat, going to a fancy wedding. Usually kids aren't welcome to events like these, So thanks, Cousin Sarah, for inviting us.