Feeling just a bit under the weather...:(

but still have a layout to share! :)

I have been in a scrapping frenzy lately, and well...I just wanted to take advantage of the lil old mojo before it makes it's great escape and goes off to visit someone else. :P
This layout I used pretty papers from Lilybee (Yes, my darling hubby took advantage of that warehouse sale...gotta love him!) When I saw this line I loved it but wasn't too sure on how to scrap with it. I was a bit scared...but I think I did it some justice.
Those adorable kids? They're my brother's! Remember I blogged about their surprise visit? (Or did I?) well, auntie snatched them up and brought them to work. Yep. Since I no longer have babies, I didn't have many toys...but they quickly found something to play with: Lock parts!!! (OK, no small screws, just the latches...&&& Auntie kept a close eye....)

This layout is a close contender for one of my faves :)
Oh...and guess what? I used a sketch!!! click to see what the DT made!!!