MPTH bloh hop :)



Good Morning! I'm so glad that you're here blog hopping with us today! You should have gotten here from Tabitha's Blog. If not, it's Okay, make sure you start here and make your way back.

We' re celebrating that God has blessed My Paper Treehouse with an awesome design team. Please hop along with us and visit each of the DT members, so this way you can get to know us all a bit better.  Each of the DT members have a wonderful story to share with you about what God has done and is doing in their lives... these are God's fingerprints.
I wanted to share a layout I created some time ago using a prompt from AAM. It is based on flaws. When I saw the prompt I had a list a mile long on my perceived flaws and thought...wow, do I have my pick. But you know what, the more I thought about it, the worse I felt. Why? Because a very popular bible verse:

Psalms 139:13-16: "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."


popped into my head and it made me think...what am I saying about my Creator? That put me to shame right away. Yes, the thoughts pop in every now and again...but then all I have to do is remember those words that King David wrote.Am I still hard on myself? At times. But not as much. Being able to share this is helping, and I'm so excited to be  a part of My Paper Tree house. My hopes is that I continue to grow, and get to meet more like minded crafters. We can be a blessing for each other!!!


Now here's a teensy blog hop challenge for you.... as you make your stop at each blog, there will be an item that you need to include in a layout especially created for this blog hop.

SO what element do you need included? mine is  LACE.

 All layouts need to be linked up on the My Paper Treehouse Blog by Sunday the 19th 11:59pm PST. One layout will be randomly chosen to win a prize and make sure check back on Monday because we have a special surprise for you.


Not only do we have RAKS from the DT members, a prize for creating layout, but we have a Grand Prize too!!!

Artful Delight has been kind & generous enough to sponsor the blog hop. All you have to do is comment on all the blogs along the hop!


SO where's your next stop going to be? Dolores!



Dont forget you need to leave a comment on each of the blogs and collect the different items for the Blog Hop Challenge Layout. All layouts and comments are due by:

Sunday the 19th 11:59pm PST.

Don't forget to stop by on Monday to see our special surprise....