twenty-ten

I have to apologize for not doing anything special here at the blog for Christmas or this past week. We've been taking turns with getting sick, getting better, then someone else catching it...the cycle continuing....etc.

I miss not scrapping...it's been a week!

I wanted to stop in and wish You all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!


2010 has brought me many things, lots of surprises (both good and bad), lots of new experiences, beginnings, and now with the end of the year, new endings.

I'm not going to start reflecting on anything because my one aim for 2011 is FOCUS. I'm totally changing what I've been focusing on! I'm looking forward to setting priorities, trimming off the unimportant, so that whatever it is I do, whatever it is that 2011 brings to me will have all of my attention, and my focus (that word again)!

so leaving you with a few new pix...

I have a feeling his turning 12 will make me keep a closer eye on him. he's already talking about girls...and when he can :gulp: date!

I don't think much is going to change about them...they still love to play pranks on one another...
Have a happy and safe time celebrating!!! See you next year!!!! ;)