{AAM Challenge #33}

Hi everyone!!! Back as promised....to tell you all about the latest prompt over at AAM.

We've been challenged to use this quote to create something with:

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start now and make a brand new ending."


                      
a close up of the journaling....

I knew exactly what I wanted to document...I can't really mention any names, but I know of someone who's going through something relationship-wise...it's in the process of being terminated and I know how this wonderful & special person has fought in trying to make things better: at the point of neglecting what they wanted to make their "spouse" happy...this person is the epitome of strength and grace, even through thse difficult times still thinking unselfishly about the person who has caused them so much heartache.

I just wanted you to know (not sure if you read this or not) that I am sooo very proud of you. I know how hard this is, and that I would give anything for you not to have to have gone through this. I stand behind you in everything you do (and are about to). Do it knowing that you are NOT alone. Ever.