His Child

Happy Tuesday.

How's the weather like around you? We're under weather advisory, yet again! I'm thinking if we keep getting snow like we're getting (snow once a week so far), people may have to come and shovel us out of it. :O For my area, we're expecting over 12"....So yeah, another snow day. I'm hoping to get some cleaning done, some SCRAPPING done...I have some projects due soon, a generous package full of DT stuff to get cracking on for ScrapGal. Lots of lovelies for me to work on and that's all I can say for now.

So I'm not here just to shoot the breeze, I'm here to show off a beautiful layout...with lots of meaning for me.  Wanna see?

materials used: CS: Co'redinations, PP: Prima, Alpha: American Crafts, Transparencies: Hambly, Pen: uniball signo, butterfly: K&Co

This layout was made with a prompt from My Paper TreeHouse : Who Are You?  Of course my thoughts went straight to being a child of God. I had the perfect photo...a lovey dovey one of my DH & DD. Then these song lyrics popped into my head...

I also used tis week's color combo over at CCG.
Hope you've been inspired to play along. :)