That time of the month again!!!!

LOL...OK, so this title may not be the most appealing!!!

I am always so excited when reveal day comes along, I wrack my brain a whole month ahead thinking of things to scrap about and so forth...get all anxious hoping it is inspiring....especially when I try something new.

So what do I have to show today?

My 1st reveal contains the sketch challenge over at Scrapgal!!!! Yes, I made a sketch (with the hubby's help) out of my layout...wanna see??? tell me what you think, OK?







The DT each got a different line from G45 to work with. I got Le Romantique, and can I tell you all, it was a pleasure to work with? Because it was!!!

I knew I wanted to use these papers for a layout about my son. He's gotten into this stage in which he no longer likes dressing up. I guess I went overboard with him when he was little. :(  Mommy needs to commemorate it now every time he has to dress up. LOL!!!!


I hope you all like my layout, hope you're all staying safe if you're anticipating the snow storm (like we are), and have a great evening! I am off to cook some yummy soup!