To be loved...a challenge

Monday has arrived with a new challenge over at My Paper Tree House!

The challenge? What does it mean to be Loved?

I used Nana's sketch for my layout and the lyrics to Francesca Battitstelli's Beautiful, Beautiful.




ready to see the layout?

Here it is:
supplies used: papers, die cuts: Lily bee, flowers, bling: prima, lace: making memories, chip alpha: buzz and bloom, paint: making memories & tattered angels, punch: fiskars, pen: sakura

ready for some close ups?

I traced out the die cut with some extra room on the dotted paper so you can see hints of the polka dots underneath
Here I wanted to accent the flourishes I cut from the paper with a whole sheet of bling. I just cut up to put in different areas. I'm usually very stingy with them on layouts since they can get so pricey, but I couldn't resist!  LOL!!!!
I hope you like my layout, and truly hope that you play along. :) Have a great day!