smile......

This is one word I have to keep repeating over and over....
SMILE!

Why's that?
Because I'm going through scrappy withdrawals....
and last week was one busy/hectic/crazy/high-stress/ everything got dumped on me week...one in which one day it got to be too much and I broke down and cried.
Yep...I was at work...got some terrible news, got a phone call from a person calling about work, wasn't specific, and took exception to my asking her questions to give her a price...she got nasty and that's when I hung up the phone and bawled.
Tears coming down my face as I cut keys for people...my daughter being home sick from school asking me what was wrong and I couldn't even talk kind of week.

So I say just SMILE.

Do you know I joined the Choir at my church? My hubby's been trying to get me to join since we started attending. LOL.SO...this Sunday we went and sang to someone very special who's going through something terrible. She has cancer...and has been fighting it for a long time. But she never complains...and even through her weakened condition, you can feel her sweet spirit...and how she worried about US. I couldn't contain the tears...I was so touched...I don't do well in situations like this...and briefly wished I could be tougher and cooler in times like these.I'm such a cry baby!

Then yesterday AM...as I was getting ready to go to work...I open up the little gate on my porch, take a step and go plummeting down....my right side is all bruised, swollen....and I thought....

Smile! It could be worse!


Okay...so those were my 2nd thoughts! My 1st were: "OUCH, what the heeeeeeck just happened???!!!!".

So this layout is my 2nd created for ScrapGal...using the manu of the month, BG and their Urban Prairie Line. I love, love, love the bright pretty colors, how paired up with white they look phenomenal...and how my daughter's bright smile and clothing compliment them.

So...basically all in a nutshell....what makes me feel better? a smile.

not just any old smile...but a teeny terrors' smile. they can make me melt and help make everything feel better.

I am feeling a bit torn about something....a DT call has been placed...by a manu who I absolutely LOVE....and OMG...my confidence isn't all there anymore...and it's kinda disuading me from entering. This is a huge dilemna, because I know if I don't go for it, I will torture myself with the what if's....and if I don't get in...which is highly likely to be the case...I know trillions of crafters feel the same way I do about this manu....:sigh: what would you do???

have a good day, everyone! Don't forget to SMILE!!!!!