what? Another Mini???!!!

yep...you know, being a part of a DT is really an honor for me? I love that while I get my name on a blog and my pic/bio plastered on the MB, I get products that I love to work with, and some that challenge me. I think that's cool. getting challenges thrown in every now and then...because lots of times those are the projects I end up totally loving.

Being on a DT also pushes me to go beyond the 12x12 page...yes, they're cool to make. But doing little projects like mini's attempting cards (still working towards making more of them) makes me feel sooo accomplished! Like YAY!!!

take a look at this latest mini  I created with my March DT kit from Scrapgal, using BG.

the front cover















I wanted this to look like a hogde podge collection, using some fave pix and awesome heartfelt quotes. it sits on my scrappy desk by the window as a little reminder of what family's all about! what are your fave things to make mini's about?