so I'm a little late....

in between feeling the sickest I've ever felt since 2005 (the dreaded year that has changed our lives) and everything else...

I lost my mojo.

You know what else? I was at the point that...dare I say it? I didn't even care. I wasn't lugging around my beloved rebel with me to capture my teenyterrors in their absolute teenyterrorizing cuteness...not chatting anywhere...just plain old felt like disappearing.

I lost my voice.

Yeah, for real! I'm squeaking!!! Guess what? That was kinda like an eye opener.

And this was, too:


a special announcement!

I am so honored. I was about to give up...I got the news right in the middle of everything and that was like the dim little light you see at the end of that tunnel? :D


It got me to snapping pix again....
Can I just share?

You can't see it in this picture, but this is my only boy looking at his daddy. I love his expression here.

I find it so amazing how kids can find beauty in something so undesirable as a weed. My daughter goes crazy when she sees dandelions! She picks dandelion bouquets every chance she can get and offers them to me with a smile so big, you'd think she was handing me a huge bouquet of roses. How can I refuse her?

psst....don't be surprised if you see this in a layout soon. LOL

I couldn't leave my 2 other girls out of this post, so here are my 4 teenyterrors, all dressed up for Ressurection Sunday:


Hope you're having a great day!!!!!