some more projects :)

Hey again!

Now I'm trying to enjoy my time with my mommy. We flew her in from Florida so that she could stay with Lexi, and she'll be leaving soon. :( We're going to miss her, she's such a goof and has made us laugh soooo hard with her antics.

I have some more projects to show you. I created these for ScrapGal. My time with them is up, but I wish them lots of luck. I'm ready to move on after all is well with Lexi. Maybe now that she isn't mobile, I can make a spot for her to scrap with me. That should be awesome for us both.

 In my kit I got BoBunny Futbol line. None of my teenyterrors are athletes, so I decided to just use the bright summery colors for something else.

Then with the scraps and matching die cuts that came in my kit, I decided to make cards like Mary Jo did. (thanks for the inspo!)  I used different things to make the die cuts pop out at you like glossy accents, pop up dots, a spinner to make it somewhat interactive, & ink.


you can't see it in the pix, but the pennant has glossy accents on it and it has such a great effect.

I got happy mail today! I got pubbed in scrapbook trends and got my layout back, the issue I was in, and some goodies. what a fabulous surprise!


Hope the summer's treating you well. Take care!!! :D