Blog Hopping with SFTIO!

Hi Everyone!

I hope that you all have enjoyed Independence Day and are ready to hop along in a fabulous blog hop! You should've come here from Laura's blog, make sure you don't miss a stop!

Scrapbooking From The Inside Out is celebrating an Anniversary & Independence Day by hosting a hop and offering fabulous prizes! The current DT and various Alumni are participating (hence my participation! YAY! I have to say that this place is one of my fave places. Rachel was a dream to work with and everyone there's so sweet. I CRIED when my time...a whole year with them...came to an end!) <------ I know, what a big wimp.

Now I'm going to post one of my fave layouts created:

March to the beat of your own drum



Taking these series of photos was awesome fun, my kids had a blast making tons of noise as they marched.LOL.There's hidden journaling with a love-felt message to my teeny terrors, and I love the color combo. I think it's perfect for celebrating!

The Details:

SFTIO will be giving away 3 kits  - each winner will get to choose from Independence, Optimism or Friendship, including subscriber Bonus. And for a grand prize, they are giving a $50 gift cert toward the CRAFT retreat.

The hop will be from 7:00 a.m. -Thurs 5:00 p.m. PST.

so make sure to leave a comment on each stop because that will increase your chances of winning one of the awesome prizes! SFTIO kits are EXTREMELY generous, filled with the latest, coolest products. Trust me, you will want to win! :D

Next on the hop is Jamie. Happy Hopping!