Picture perfect!

Hi everyone! I trust everyone's having a fun summer so far. By me, the humidity hit! It makes it a little hard to breathe, but can I say I am very grateful for central A/C!!! and for the hubby who loves to freeze us with it at work and at home. LOL

My daughter is getting closer and closer to being able to walk unassisted. She's already given us some huge scares! My poor mom (she sleeps with her) gets woken up at night by getting a leg swung on her. Yes, you read that right: she swings her bum leg over on her grandma. I'd be scared, too.

My mom will be leaving us soon. she has to go back to florida....to take care of business. I'm trying not to think about it...you know, push it to the back of my mind

The bathroom: Oh, the bathroom. it's progressing s-l-o-w-l-y. I'm being patient...but next time the DH gets a bright idea in his head to start a project while dealing with an injury...I may hit him over the head with a frying pan. :D Yes, dear....that is a threat. So far: the floor has been put down. he isntalled the radient heat underneath...no grout though. then DH had the bright idea to add making his own wainscot for the wallls. After all, he spent so much money on these tools so he wants to put them to good use. GREAT. It's coming out beautifully! it's about 85% done...and took all of Saturday to cut down, make the fancy edges, install...and lots of dust! OhMyStars, the dust! I just want to see paint on the walls, the toilet installed, and my brand new mirror up. yep, we got it! Patience sure is a virtue...

Oh...my whole purpose of posting! A layout is up at Creative Charms! I'll post the close ups, but can you pretty please go and check out the layout...and comment. LOL. yeah...I'm an AW.


The layout was created using their July Deal of the Month. It's a kit full of pretty summery embellies and the kicker: it's at such a great price!

so...hoping you're all enjoying the summer...heat and all...LOL.

Be breezy! :D