You make my heart sing.....

Hi bloggy Peeps!

How was your weekend? Mine was busy, but great. I even had a camera along with me...but still forgot to snap photos...crazy, right?

It started with a little shopping...my hubby got me a new phone...I guess he saw how left out I felt when he got his....what a sweetie.

then he did some baking. YUMMY in the tummy, but not so great for the waist! :P

Then we went to Church and afterward decided to head down to the boogie down...AKA the Bronx in NYC for you non locals...to surprise Mama!!! (my MIL) she had no idea we were on our way and we got her good, Thanks, Sir!!! (He was the look out).

And now I'm back to work...

wanna see some closeups from this blog?


yeah, I'm working on my card making abilities....and will be doing so big time...but that's a surprise I can't share just yet.....