just some thoughts....

Hellllerrrrr......

*I'm sorry, but this weekend we've been watching Madea's Big happy family...and Madea's crazy vocabulary has stuck! That movie was hysterical!!!

You guys thought that I've disappeared, huh? Well, in a way, I am. Disappearing. Yes, literally. I've been getting a little more serious, a little more motivated, and more involved in losing weight. I'm completely adamant about getting rid of the need of taking medication. losing weight= no more high blood pressure.

So...along with my treadmill (which broke, BTW...she got all fixed up this past weekend), we have invested in a kinect for our xbox and a zumba game. (which is FUN, BTW.) I also found a free app for my phone called Lose it! and that's really been helping me become more aware of what I'm putting into my body. Before I started with that app, I thought I was taking in less sodium and couldn't understand why my blood pressure just wasn't going down. We eat decently, no fried foods...well, now I'm making the changes necessary! So far, there have been some results, quicker than the other attempts I've made.



My hubby and I have been busy with the family, the business, and in preparing for the kick off of children's ministries @ our church. :) We both teach, and we're excited as we're planning our lessons and things to drive those points in! I'm also NERVOUS! So far, my class is growing. :) I just hope that I have the wisdom, the confidence, and the ability to teach these girls, I wanna make an impact! &&& so does my hubby. We both love our students! We're going to need prayer to be able to perform to the best of our abilities in every aspect of our lives. Hubby's been off to training, is continuing to train, and is trying to get stuff together for Youth....he's lucky enough to be one of the chaperones.




<----------see this kid? The one with the long hair? He's started the 7th grade. He's also recently gotten a hair cut! The whole summer I was subjected to seeing that wavy mop on his head! LOL. He's grown up some, too. He's started school and has been taking it seriously. He's been doing his work, behaving better...the sparkle he seemed to have lost towards the end of 6th grade came back with a vigor. He's also been so much more affectionate towards me. I love my baby boy!


Almost the whole 1st week of school, and no photos. Why? A lot of aggravating mistakes being made with the bus, the weather was so dark and dreary...we even had our 1st cancellation due to flooding! I was down. This was the 1st year ever since my boy started school that I never took 1st day pics....look at my gorgeous girls...they were all so excited to start 1st, 4th, & 5th grades. Lexi was upset when she learned she was going to have a male teacher...but is totally over it now that he turned out to be cool. Annie had a little bump in the road to deal with...again, trouble on the bus...but she is working hard because she wants to impress her teacher. Nani has been plain old rocking it...can't you tell by that smile?


well...that's all for now....I was going to post some scrappy things. I havent been scrapping at all...just for creative charms....and I am appreciative to be on the team because if it weren't for them...that poor scrap room would be a desserted area......

:)