what do you do?

when the desire to scrap is gone?

My scrappy space has been neglected....the scrappy sites I've frequented: I've disappeared from...scrappy gal pals? If we don't connect on face book....a distant memory.

how do I get out of the rut?

Do I just wait it out? Continue on with life and see if the bug bites me again and I go into a full scrappy frenzy?

Or do I just move on...

and leave a hobby that had me so enthralled, so obsessed?

I'd like to think I'm not that fickle.

I'd like to think that somewhere out there, someone will remember something I made, or words I've put to paper along with paint, photos, & distressing....and say....

"hey, you......what's up?"

But I know lives are busy. My plate is full...and honestly....I don't feel like scrapping anymore. Not even blogging....

yes, as shocking as that may sound...I don't feel like blabbing away...I'm feeling uninspired.

How do you get out of it?