wishful thinking...

Happy Tuesday! Last night was the premiere of the Sing off...I love that show. I know there were other shows premiering last night. Which ones are you looking forward to?

I have a layout up at  the Creative Charms blog! Please check it out, if you have an extra minute or two. :)




In the meantime, I can show you one I made for them at the beginning of the month! While you're peeking over there, you can look for this one, too...just to see the pretty details!


now, just so that I can be held accountable...I walked this AM. Despite the rainy dreary weather....is it just me, or do rainy days just suck the life out of you?  DH had 2 jobs to go to early this AM, so I had to get the teenyterrors ready and wait out with them. Walking today took a lot of will power because by the time I was done with the kids I was HUNGRY! LOL. I wanted to make myself some breakfast! Have to say though, I did a program on the treadmill that usually had me crawling (ok...exaggeration here, but I wanted to paint a vivid picture.) off the darn thing....&&& I wasn't huffing/puffing throughout it all. Cool, right? I'm a bit proud!

a bit off topic:

my mom in law was visiting with us...she went to see my hubby's sibs...we're taking turns. LOL. The whole time she spoiled my doggy with housefood. And now he misses her terribly! He used to stalk her because he thought that any time she went into the kitchen, it was dinner time!

so what's my point? that we all miss her. :(

Aaron misses bothering her. Let me tell you...this kid made it a point to go out of his way to play pranks on her...and would gleefully run away as she chased him with her slipper in hand.

Alexis, Annie, & Nani miss sleeping with her. Yep, you read that right. They each took turns to jump into bed with her...and they miss their walks with her. Usually to the grocery store...or Family dollar. :) That meant they got to get a treat.....

Tyler...you already know why. LOL

Jr &I: she made us all of our fave foods...you know the ones we don't usually eat. I love chatting with her. And I know she loved being kept busy...the kids wouldn't leave her alone....


so, yeah, we're dealing with some mopey kids right now....