cuppy cakes....


recipe from: Your Cup of Cake. gotta give credit where it's due!


It's the middle of the week! I'm sooo ready for Friday to come and go because I am EXHAUSTED! Tonight we have family night at church and my hubby has been up to his little tricks in the kitchen and baking! yes, knowing that I am trying to watch what I eat. I've shown incredible will power, though.

He made those yummy cupcakes pictured above...yes...I had one.... and baked some chocolate oreo cupcakes for our classes tonight. My students love my hubby because he's always baking and sharing. :) He's pretty talented in the baking dept. It also helps that he's discovered the world of baking blogs! Yes! Now he gets why I can spend hours reading all different blogs. :D

Ask me tomorrow if I was able to resist those yummy looking oreo cupcakes tonight......

;D