fall-ing into the blog hop....



Ok, I know...that was one cheesy title!

If you're following the blog hop, you should've hopped here from Diane's blog. If not, start here and follow along! We'd love to have you join us.

Well, today marks the end of my run as a designer for Creative Charms. This doesn't mean you won't see me rock any of their fabulous products, though. I can't wait to see what the new DT has up their sleeves.

so without any further ado...here's a little something something I've created!


supplies used: PP:American Crafts, KI Memories, letter&stickers: American Crafts & Cosmo Cricket, Transparency: Hambly, Journal square: MME, Tattered angels glimmer mist, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Fiskars border punch, Flowers, gems: Creative charms




How many CC goodies can you spot in this layout?

How about this card I made? The base was a random Tag I got......


supplies used: Tag: unknown, PP: My Little Shoebox, Tickets: Tim Holtz, punch:Martha Stewart, Pearls & Ribbon: Creative Charms, Letter Stickers: My Little Shoebox & cosmo Cricket, Glimmer Mist





So tell me what your fave CC product is....and maybe I'll pick one comment to win a RAK.(sorry, but I'll only ship in the continental US...) I will get together a RAK of CC goodies and who knows what else will get thrown in! If you leave a comment on everyone's blog, Midori will pop into each and pick a random comment to also win a small goody. This increases your chances to win something!

The main prize will be the November Kit and Deal of the Month. Also, you fabulous blog hoppers will have an early peek at the kits. Excited yet?


Now to keep on hopping, Laura's your next stop.

Thanks for stopping by. :)