just glamorous!

Hello, how's Tuesday been treating you? I don't know about you, but I am exhausted! I need a monster or a red bull...LOL....really, I don't use those for energy, because I don't like the crash, but a lady's desperate here!

Yesterday my beloved & I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary. :) My hubby surprised me. He got me a beautiful bouquet of my fave flowers in the whole world: Lilies! The florist was shocked because she figured roses...but he said "my wife likes roses, but  L-o-v-e-s  Lilies." Wow...this bouquet was huge...and the lady arranged it sooooo beautifully. I didn't want to take them out of the pretty wrapping she encased them in. :D


I have more pictures but didn't want to bombard the post with pictures of my beautiful bouquet...&& you can't see it, but there's some yummy smelling eucalyptus. Yes, with my sickies going away, that smell was sooo soothing.

Okay, what the heck....let me just pop in another shot...I'm telling you, this thing is huge, you can't get all the deets in  one shot!



This is my fave shade of pink...those poor pink lilies have gotten some abuse! Teeniest terror's nose cannot resist flowers. the girl even sniffs the fake ones. SO imagine her little face, her hands, all up on the petals trying to get a good whiff! :/

This AM we had to get up early for picture day. Lexi didn't want her hair straightened. Oh, no. She couldn't make things easy for me...but I can't blame her, I always straighten her hair. She wanted me to curl it. Yes...curl it using heat so she wouldn't frizz up. SO the girls got to school late because it took me a looooong time to get all of their wigs done up. I don't even have after pix...:(  DH took these pix as I bounced between the 3 girls, trying to maximize what time I DIDN'T have.



well...I do have my camera handy...hopefully they look as glamorous when they get back. Who's going to hold their breath for me?