it makes me wanna shout!

Hey there!

I'm sorry I haven't posted lately. I've been meaning to pop in to share a project or two...but I haven't been creative with paper lately. I guess I've been lazy. The weather we  had last week was crazy...lots of snow. I snapped some pix but forgot my camera. :( We lost power at our house....made for an interesting weekend.


My girls have been doing some really cute things lately...putting huge smiles on my face. How cute? Like my oldest saying: "Thank Yerrrrr....." and I respond " you're Wel-Kerrrrrr" (A la madea) She then says "you sound so properrrrrrr." :)

My littlest terror singing quietly to herself while she colors. When I ask her what the song is...she sings louder and sweetie starts singing along with her. Then a duet ensues....

And then teeniest terror again, as I take a break and lay down on the sofa, she climbs on my chest to snuggle and falls asleep...like she used to as a baby. awww....I miss those moments. I'm glad she doesn't feel like she's too old to do so.

My son....he gives me a random hug....or if feeling neglected...will play a prank on me so that he can get my attention.

Oh and my hubby...dear sweet hubby....my lilies are still making the house smell nice...but a lot of them have faded and my bouquet is slowly dwindling. so sad. He's been baking lots & lots....&&& instead of losing weight...I gained a couple of pounds. :O I need to get him to slow down on the yummies.....he made red velvet and tres leche cuppy cakes....divine. The man's got a gift.....


this is an after picture of my girls...remember when I posted about doing hot curlers for picture day? All 3 together. I love this photo. How has your family brought a smile to your face?