A grey day in Copenhagen

Hi all and sorry for my abscence, but at the moment my life spins fast and my days are full, but now I have some photos to show you from a grey, rainy day in Copenhagen two days ago.

I had to go to Copenhagen to visit the American embassy for a VISA interview and I had to get up really early (5.50) and even if I had set my alarm, I always am so afraid of over-sleeping, so I couldnt get much sleep in the night. I woke up so many times thinking: WHAT´S THE TIME??? - chech my watch, notice that it still was 3 or 4 or 5 and I could lie down some more time.
But a crappy night it was and when I finally went up in the darkness I got myself some coffee, put on clothes, some make-up for the day that was easy and fast:

- some foundation from Chanel, mineral powder from ID, bronzing on the cheeks from Bodystore, pink rouge on top of that, gold eyeshadow from MAC, eyeliner from Lancome, mascara from MAC and lipgloss from Maybelline.
Here´s my tired face at 6.15 in the morning;=)

Then down to the train station, ordering the biggest coffee they had, some yoghurt with granola and rush on the train. Took 1,5 hour cause we were delayed (as always on the train) but I were in good time before my appointment time at the embassy.
When I came there, they were really nice and welcoming and after 1 hour I was ready and my VISA approved;=) US - here I go again!;=)

If I am in Copenhagen I feel needed to do some strolling around checking the sales and do some errands for the tour that I cant find in my small city so I took the whole day visiting both stocking boutiques, jewellery stores, shoe stores e g and of course I had to eat some sushi. Found a super good sushi place next to the wonderful lingerie store I visited called Anne Sax, who helped me with all the things to wear on stage under my new dresses;=) Great staff and I will for sure go here every time visiting Copenhagen.
The sushi place had brown rice to make it a bit healthier and I ate edamame beans with lemon and salt and 8 pieces of Ebi makis with spicy ingredients. To drink a super good organic ginger-orange drink. Yummie!

After this I strolled and got some nice things for the boys and I also visited my favourite place - the DISNEY store;=) Got Nemo some fun stuff and I´ll show it later for you cause I need to do a video on it, they are soooo cute.

At 6.30 I was home again and the boys got so happy with the small things I had for them and I was happy after a day of danish kindness and with the happy feeling of having gotten my VISA and we are all set for Los Angeles!

Oh, and in COS I tried on some stuff like this cute striped sweater but I only got stuff for the tour so this had to stay in the store.

Nemo got this wonderful body with the angel wings on the back and the words "angel of love" in the front. Really cute!

Now I just came home from a wonderful run so time to hit the shower! Will post some photos later on from my visit at mum´s place yesterday where I took some photos of Signe and Stjärnan for you all.
Enjoy this day and hey, soon its 2012!