Melt down....

Hello!

Have you ever had a whole bunch of things occur all at once at the wrong time, when you're so busy with other things that need attention and then you just try and handle it all gracefully, patiently, calmly as to not have everyone else freak out? Well, that's what these past weeks have been like...we're not dealing with life and death situations, but wow...life would be a whole lot easier if we weren't dealing with them ALL in one shot!

I just have to be grateful for having a shop and working with my hubby. I don't think any employer would be as understanding as I would've needed them to be. Yes, I am always looking for something to be thankful for...because it usually makes me feel better. If you keep looking for more things to feel dumpy about, it just drags you down deeper and deeper into dispair.

I have a layout to show you!!!

Thanks, Elizabeth, for reminding me. LOL!!!

As you may already know, AAM is back up to challenging! Our latest challenge is YOUR Brand. (click on the link for more fabulous layouts!)

Here is the layout I made. :)





Can you believe that I was stuck!?? I had a hard time getting my layout together. I just didn't know how to describe myself without being sarcastic or a negative Nelly. Asking my family didn't help much, either... they said things like "stylish, beautiful, etc...those seemed a bit shallow to me...but I guess this is how my girls see me, so I will take those words as complimentary and enjoy it for now...because I'm sure the love affair with mommy will end as soon as they want to wear stuff that I won't allow. Oh the joy! :giggle:

Also, up on the blog is a post
by yours, truly! I do hope you check it out, and even maybe just leave a comment letting me know how you get past those "stuck" moments! LOL. I know...shameless plug!