Stop American Censorship

Okay, guys. Normally I try not to post about things like this, but this particular bill has made me unbelievably angry. SOPA is ridiculous, unconstitutional, and a complete violation of our rights. Read the First Amendment. I'm not going to say any more because if I do, I will absolutely explode in anger. I don't get even annoyed easily, but this has left me absolutely seething.

By the way, this is just like the Clean Air Act. And the Patriot Act.  For some reason, the government thinks if they give something a pretty name we're too stupid to figure out that the Act name is really just a sham. It's ridiculous. (See what I mean about seething?)

I've censored the following, in protest of a bill that gives any corporation and the US government the power to censor the internet--a bill that could pass THIS WEEK. To see the uncensored text, and to stop internet censorship, visit: http://americancensorship.org/posts/19650/uncensor

████ ████████ ██████████ ████████ is ██████████ ██████████ and a █████████ of the █████ █████████. We ████ to ████ ████ now and ███████ our ██████. The ████ ████ is ██████████ ████████████████. It ████ be ███████ at all █████.

Uncensor This