Aaaargh!;=)

Ok, sounded really dramatic;=)

But what I mean with my angry headline is that I HATE packing!!!! And even more when I go from winter to a bit warmer weather but still not super hot. All my summer clothes are stuffed in the storage so I dont have anything to bring more than jeans, t-shirts and tops. Well, I guess a small problem since I know LA offers really good shopping;=)

So what I need to get directly is a bathing suit or bikini for the cruise cause I have none of these. If someone knows a great place to get this and preferably cooler stuff, let me know!

Then the packing for Nemo is always a hassle. I dont want to forget those important things I cant get over there but most of the stuff is available when we arrive so if I have f-cked up totally and forgotten diapers (God forbid me;=) I can get it when we arrive.

We fly at noon tomorrow and will arrive in LA in the evening so our mission for Nemo during the flight is to keep him up as much as possible. Hehe! Let´s see how that goes, cause he always loves to sleep in the airplane;=)

Oh - I got my new stage dress for next saturday today and I love it!

Lots of hugs and take care until we meet when we are in the city of Angels - Los Angeles