HAPPY NEW YEAR!

A very merry and happy 2012 I wish you all, my dear blog readers and Nightwish fans;=) May this year be wonderful, filled with joy, no sorrows and magic coming your way!

Our new years eve was spent at home and we ate a wonderful trout with buttered potatoes, asparagus and salad. For dessert a wonderful white chocolate pannacotta. Red wine to that.


My new years outfit was a black dress from Betsy Johnson, shoes from Prada, stockings from Chantal Thomass and my skull tiara from Rock by Sweden. Make-up was Chanel silver glitter eyeshadow, black eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss. Simple but glittery;=)

Cross bracelet, ring from Lite Kalabalik and silver ring.

The rest of the evening we played games, drank Pina Coladas and watched all the beautiful fireworks before heading to bed much to late;=)

Took some photos of our living room walls and here´s my x-mas gift from Johan - a wonderful painting with angel wings I love!


My Marilyn collection;


A big candlelight holder to light up the big wall:


And one of our advent lamps in the window:

Today I´m packing for Helsinki rehearsals. I am flying over tomorrow afternoon and will stay there until friday;=)

Enjoy this new day of 2012 now!!!!