Miami

Hi all! We arrived to wonderful Miami yesterday and wow, the weather is perfect! 28 degrees and sun and my pale Scandinavian face sure need it:-) LA was just wonderful and I need to write about all the things we did when I get back home but THANKS to everyone who came to Gibson, to Key club and our signing session. My heart is just filled with gratitude and love to you all cause without you we couldnt have done our gigs in LA with such joy as we did:-) I dropped some tears standing in Gibson in mother and father and it was pure awe seeing all of you before me. Thanks so much:-) Now time to head off for our Metal cruise which will be great and I already met the Kamelot guys at the airport and they are the nicest ones. Oh, and Nemo enjoys US a lot:-) Enjoy your day! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPad