time to celebrate!

Hi there!

I hope that your weekend went well!

Ours did. :) The hubby & I decided to join our Church family in doing something for 21 days...and it has been a challenge for me.... the biggest challenge I had to overcome? The big hurdle I put up myself. Worrying about my health issues and how I'd be able to deal. But I realized that I needed to walk out in Faith. So far, so good!

My gorgeous baby celebrated her 11th birthday yesterday!



say Cheese!!!!


The Birthday girl requested Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cup Cakes. These cuppie cakes have a chocolate chip cookie in the middle, with a cookie dough frosting. All of the extras were sent to school to share with teachers and classmates. :D


So...my sweet Lexi....Besides loving your hearty appetite:

11 Things I love about you!


1) That you have a good head on your shoulders.
2) You're true to your beliefs, and know the difference between right and wrong...and stick to what's right!
3) You're incredibly unaware of your beauty.
4) Life is not boring with you in it. 
5) Your snazzy come-backs! You amaze me, you have an answer for everything.
6) You're a wild child, but you know how to soften up when you need to.
7) My daughter's a mother Hen! She's awesome with kids. 
8) Ok...I don't say this too often, that you're a chatterbox. Because you can't help but tell on yourself! 
9) you like to read, a-LOT. just like me.
10) You often provide little nuggets of wisdom. You're sooo smart!
11) you can be such a tom boy, but such a girly girl alllll at the same time! 



Ok, I can keep the list going with this one....LOL.