PT

Hi all!

Today I went and had my first PT exercise with Lise;=) She is a great and nice person and our plan is to meet 3 times a week and do 2 times for 30 min รก la crossfit and tabatha exercises and then one time for 60 minutes where we will do more core and also on friday we´ll include some boxing exercises according to my wish;=)
Todays exercise consisted of 10 minutes on the rowing machine to warm up my body. Then 30-20-10 with 2 exercises that were jumping rope and then burpees with push-ups. It was soooo hard and for those of you who think this is easy - try it! Johan did 30-20-10 yesterday and now he understands how hard it is:=)

When I was on the cruise I met a great PT who was the one who made me feel I wanted to go home and get a PT. Her name is Dorothy and she works as a crossfit PT on tour with different bands. She´ll help me when we get over to the states again and she is just like Lise, a really wonderful person;=)

Here´s some photos from the times with Dorothy and here´s her web site.









And here´s Lise if you are from Helsingborg or close by and want a good PT;=)