sweets for my sweeties.

Hi again....

3 posts in a row...shock-ing!

The beginning of this month kept me busy with different things, especially with helping the kids in stuff. I decided to make valentines for the girls in the class I teach. yes, I teach Girl's Only classes. They're teen girls, high school aged and the topics we hit can surprise us. LOL. I've picked units to teach thinking it wasn't going to be a hard one...yeah, right! Smacks us right in the center of our foreheads.

Well, I decided I'd like to make my girls cards. A few know that I like to scrap and make paper all pretty. I wanted them all to know how much I care for them, so I thought what better way to show it? I like hand made things!


Now I have to admit to starting off slowly. It's hard for me to make things for others because then I start to doubt myself. It's easy to make something for my hubby or kids because I know them so very well....but for anyone else who doesn't reside in my household...it's definitely tough for me. Because I agonize sooo much. I really want it to come out PERFECT and have the person on the receiving end so happy.

Anyways, I whipped out my glossy accents, some stickles to make everything shiny and glittery, I also dusted off my mist and got to work!

So please don't mind my crappy rushed pictures....



I got some smiles, that brightened up my day. :)

I made some valentines for my family as well...Hey, I was on a roll and how can I make them for "my" girls, and not my family???

I still haven't photographed them...but one day I will. I put smiles on their faces, too. Wink!