Warm

Hi all!

So, yesterday we had 17 degrees in the sun and it was just sooo warm and felt like summer;=) We went to Malmö to do some walking around and some shopping. They have Zara in Malmö and I love their clothes for children so now and then we go there for that. Found a pair of cool jeans, a t-shirt and a warm tee for Nemo and I´ll take some photos later on for you and show them.

When we got back home in the afternoon I went running and it was so warm down by the ocean. Lots of people out running and every time I meet another runner I feel a "connection", like moterbikers do. I almost wanna say "hi" to them, like we are in the same "club" together;=) hehe!
I ran 5 k´s and it felt good;=)

Now some breakfast before meeting my dear Lise for a nice wednesday workout. Then out in the beautiful weather again. I feel like having a barbecue today with some sausages, so that´s our plan for the afternoon after Seth has finished school.

Enjoy your day and hope the weather is nice where you are too!