Tour

Hi all,

So, time to write some words about how the tour is going after these first shows:=)

Well, it has been so great seeing so big audiences everywhere and even if every crowd is different you all have made us so happy and energized, which is needed when you do so many gigs and travel so much.

For me the tour has started good but I got the finger injury and also have had a bad flu that Tuomas had and I got it quite fast after starting this leg. I feel better now so thats good;=)

Being on tour always makes you tired and ill here and there and for me, as the singer, I of course feel a bit more stressed when I get a bug or get really tired and exhausted. Being on stage for 1h 45 min singing almost every night is a hard job and if you then have a bad throat or something that affects the voice, it makes it an ever harder job. But when you go out on stage and are feeling ill, just hearing you in the audience scream and sing along makes it much easier so just so you know - keep on screaming and sing - we love it!!

Tonight its Frankfurt and not the biggest crowd, like tomorrow in Zurich, but sometimes the smaller crowds actually are louder than the bigger crowds so we´ll see tonight;=)

Now I´ll rest and eat, I always meditate before a show to relax my mind and fill my energy levels. Then I put on my outfit, start doing make-up and 45 min before the show I start to warm up the voice. I sing all day to keep it open but the real warm up happens 45 min before.

We play at 20.45 most nights but some nights it´s 21 or 21.15 and I like the earlier nights more cause that makes me get more sleep before we need to travel to next place. Tomorrow its about 5,5-6 hours of drive so a bit early wake-up for me. I am that kinda person that needs at least 8 h of sleep to sing well and not be all cranky;=)

And this week we have our off-day in Milan and thats the off day I´ve longed for cause I´ll do some shopping there;=) Fashion mekka;=)

Ok, now you got a little update. Keep on rocking´and see you soon!