Magic Monday (18)

It's a brand-new Monday, and of course, here and Sparkles and Lightning, we believe in making Mondays into something happy and cheerful!

See my Features page for more details.


Well! It took me some time to decide on this week's featured book, but at long last I have chosen one of my favorite recent reads, with one of my favorite recent hot guys.

The Rise of Nine
Pittacus Lore
I've been locked up and tortured for the past year, man. Being in motion, in control of where I am and when I'm going there, is something I do not plan to give up anytime soon.

To make things clear: I will be giving away the B&N exclusive edition, of which I've already preordered a copy for myself :) Yay for awesome books and sexy boys!

So, want to enter? You know you do. As long as you're a darling and read my Giveaways page before entering, we're golden!


Great! So, good luck, my roses!

Lovelovelove,